Experience: 1 – 4 years
Pay scales: ₹ 1,50,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
- Responsible For All On-Page, Off-Page and Technical SEO Activities.
- Perform Keyword Research To Optimize Existing Content And Uncover New Opportunities
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics & SEO tools (e.g. Google Analytics, MOZ, SEMrush etc.).
- Perform SEO Analysis For Company Client Website And Provide Recommendations To Increase Website’s Scope Potential.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Develop marketing strategies for social media.
- Manage Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns – launching, optimizing, and maintaining budgets, ROI, reporting & analytics, Website analysis – thorough and detailed analysis of products or services to create the most effective strategy for your campaign.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and Google Search Engine Optimization
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Increase company brand awareness and website search ranking.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (Keywords, Image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must be google certified
- Must be ad word certified
- Sound knowledge of basic SEO guidelines
- Experience in blogging, article submission, directory submission, listing classified, etc.
- Having social networking to build social media optimization through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other networking sites
- Web analytics tools knowledge
Search Engine Optimization / SEO Specialist
IT-Software, Software Services
Marketing, Advertising, Media Planning
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization